Looking for a way to spice up good penis care? A man who wants to make the most of his penis health but also wants to get a little adventurous can do so very easily with a variety of homemade sex toys. These toys – specifically, the quite popular penis ring – can be made with things lying around the house, or even with a quick trip to the store for a discreet purchase that won’t embarrass a man at all. Here’s how it’s done. Pocket pussy
What are some ways to create penis rings?
Many men are nervous about going to the adult toy store to purchase penis rings, and might even have some reservations about buying one online. On the other hand, it might be a more practical consideration – why spend so much money on something when he’s not sure he will enjoy it? Therefore, starting out with a homemade version gives a guy an opportunity to decide if the nicer, ‘real’ version is worth the expense.
Here are some inexpensive, easy ways to create penis rings at home.
– Strings of all sorts. Simply tie a string around the penis and balls, such as a long shoelace, a strip of ribbon or even a length of very soft rope. Make sure to create a quick-release knot so it can be removed with no hassle when the deed is done.
– Plumber’s rings. The hardware store has numerous options for plumber’s rings, which come in a huge variety of sizes. Choose one that won’t be too tight, keeping in mind the size of the penis when it gets hard. Always go with plastic, rather than metal, just in case it gets stuck (more on that in a minute). Male sex toy
– Hair ties. A simple hair tie or “scrunchie” tie can make for a wonderful penis ring. Men who have long hair or a partner with long hair will likely have some hair ties lying around. These stretchy, elastic ties can be used to fit around the penis, balls or both.
– Rubber bands. Though these might work well for an impromptu penis ring, a guy must remember that a rubber band stretched too tightly is likely to break – and when it snaps against his sensitive nether regions, that’s not a good time.
– Rubber bracelets. These bracelets are all the rage and can be found at most stores, are given away at charity events, etc. Some of them are the perfect size to pull a man’s penis and balls through the opening.
Tips for using a homemade penis ring
When using a homemade penis ring, it’s important to keep a few things in mind. For the best penis health possible, always use lubrication – lube will help ensure a man’s adventures won’t result in soreness or abrasions from the ring. He should also be very careful not to use the ring for a limited time, as leaving it on too long can lead to penis problems. If a man does find that removing the penis ring is really difficult, he can use copious amounts of lube and patience to help – but if the ring is well and truly stuck, he will need to visit the emergency room to have it removed.